The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Each dose contains equal parts of:
Arnica montana TINC HPUS
Hamamelis virginiana TINC HPUSThe letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the Untied States.
Arnica montana TINC HPUS......................Anti-inflammatory/Pain relief
Hamamelis virginiana TINC HPUS.............Anti-inflammatory/Pain relief
Temporary relief for the symptoms of sore muscles, bruises and sprains.
For external use only.
- Apply to wounds or damaged skinapply over large areas of the body
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysrash develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, consult a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Other Safety Information
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 2 years of age: apply generously rubbing into affected area as neededchildren 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Store at room temperature
Glycerin, Lanolin wax, Paraffin wax, Sodium benzoate, Water, White petrolatum
Active ingredients are prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic
Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and
have no known side effects.
Product claims are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. This product has not been clinically tested by Nartex.
Made in Mexico by:
S.A. de C.V.
Calz. Lazaro Cardenas 708-770 Ote.
Col. Eduardo Guerra
Torreon, Coah. Mexico C.P. 27280
* Please review the disclaimer below.