The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Each dose contains equal parts of:Arnica montana TINC HPUS*Hamamelis virginiana TINC HPUS**THe letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. TINC is an homeopathic dilution. See www.nartexlabsusa.com for more information.
Arnica montana TINC HPUS*..........................Anti-inflammatory/Pain reliefHamamelis virginiana TINC HPUS*..........................Anti-inflammatory/Pain relief
Temporary relief for the symptoms of sore muscles, bruises and sprains.Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. The uses have not been evaluated by FDA, and product has not been clinically tested.
For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do notapply to wounds or damaged skin.apply over large areas of the body.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.do not bandage tightly.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifsymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysrash develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, consult a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 2 years of age: apply generously rubbing into affected area as needed.children 2 years of age: consult a physician.
- Do not use if the tube seal is broken or missing.store at room temperature.
Alcohol, Carbomer, Menthol (fragrance), Purified water, Sodium hydroxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.