The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by:COLGATE-PALMOLIVE CO.New York, NY 10022 U.S.A.
Stannous Fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, Antigingivitis, Antisensitivity
- Aids in the prevention of cavitieshelps prevent gingivitishelps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitisbuilds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
Otc - When Using
When using this product for sensitivity, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensititvity problem persists or worsens.Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeksyou have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.do not swallow.children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.this Colgate product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-12, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zinc Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Saccharin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Charcoal Powder, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.