The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)prevents recurrence of athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, cracking and burning
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouthuse only as directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 4 weeks
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyuse daily for 4 weeksif conditions persist, consult a doctorto prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, isobutane (propellant), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B(36%w/w)
* Please review the disclaimer below.