The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Do Not Use
- If you have bloody or black stoolin children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Fevermucus in the stoola history of liver diseasea history of abnormal heart rhythm
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
Tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worsediarrhea lasts for more than 2 daysyou get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.not for use in children under 12 years of ageadults and children 12 years and over: 2 capsules after the first loose stool; 1 capsule after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 capsules in 24 hours
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from Light.avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)do not use if carton or blister unit is open or tornsee side panel for lot number and expiration date
Butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owners of Imodium ® A-D.THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD-RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.Scan here for more
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
√ QUALITY GUARANTEED
Rev # 06/21
* Please review the disclaimer below.