The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain relieverNighttime sleep-aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- A breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Avoid high humidity and excessive heat
Carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium*, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80*, polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone K30, pregelatanized starch, purified water*, silicon dioxide*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide*contains one or more of these ingredienrts
TopCare Pain Relief PM
* Please review the disclaimer below.