The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Single-Use Container)
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- •for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun •may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
Do Not Use
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination •do not touch tip of container to any surface •do not reuse •once opened, discard •do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you experience eye pain •changes in vision occur •redness or irritation of the eye continues •redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •to open, twist and pull tab to remove •instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Calcium chloride dihydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium lactate solution, water for injection. May also contain sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.