The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily: •reduces fever •relieves minor aches and pains due to: •the common cold •flu •headache •sore throat •toothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes •more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use •do not give more than directed (see overdose warning) •shake well before using •mL = milliliter •find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. •remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup •repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last •do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)* under 24 under 2 years ask a doctor 24-35 2-3 years 5 mL 36-47 4-5 years 7.5 mL 48-59 6-8 years 10 mL 60-71 9-10 years 12.5 mL 72-95 11 years 15 mL *or as directed by a doctorAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- •each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing •see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, tribasic sodium phosphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.