The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Undecylenic Acid 25%
- ▪Proven effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)▪For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
For external use only
Do Not Use
On children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- ▪there is no improvement within 4 weeks▪irritation occurs
Keep This And All Medication Out Of Reach Of Children.
If case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or Poison Control Center immediately for advice at 1-800-222-1222.
- Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.▪clean the affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly▪Apply a thin layer of Anti-Fungal liquid solution over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.▪The brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area.▪wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily▪for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes▪For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor ▪this product is not effective on the scalp or nails▪Supervise children in the use of this product
- •store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F) •protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
* Please review the disclaimer below.