The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mgPhenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
Antihistamine/cough suppressantNasal decongestant
- •temporarily relieves: •sneezing •itchy nose or throat •runny nose •itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever •nasal and sinus congestion •cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Do Not Use
- •in a child under 4 years of age •in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product. •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin •to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •glaucoma •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with asthma •a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •do not exceed recommended dosage •may cause marked drowsiness •sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs •symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever •cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •may be given every 4 hours. Do not give more than 6 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. •use enclosed dosing cup only. Keep for use with this product only. Do not use any other dosing device.AgeDosechildren under4 years of agedo not usechildren 4 to under6 years of agedo not use unlessdirected by a doctorchildren 6 to under12 years of age10 mL
- •each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.