The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each LiquiCap)PurposeAcetaminophen 325 mgPain reliever/Fever reducerDoxylamine succinate 6.25 mgAntihistaminePhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves symptoms due to the common cold
- Minor aches and painsheadachefeverrunny nose and sneezingnasal congestionsinus congestion & pressuretemporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- Minor aches and painsheadacherunny nose and sneezingitching of the nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyesnasal congestionsinus congestion & pressure
- This product contains acetaminophen.Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.to make a child sleep
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasethyroid diseasediabeteshigh blood pressureglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizerstaking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed excitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occuryou get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directeddo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrsadults & children 12 yrs & over2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hrschildren 4 to under 12 yrsask a doctorchildren under 4 yrsdo not use
- Store at room temperature
FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.