The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BY: PROCTER & GAMBLE, CINCINNATI, OH 45202Made in Canada
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves common cold symptoms:nasal congestionrunny nose & sneezingcough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do Not Use
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinto make a child sleepyif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesglaucomatrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaa sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed.excitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fevercough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
•take only as directed•use dose cup provided
•do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
adults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL every 4 hrs
children 6 to under 12 yrs 15 mL every 4 hrs
children 4 to under 6 yrs do not use unless directed by a doctor
children under 4 yrs do not use
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 44 mg
- Store at no greater than 25ºC.
Anhydrous citric acid, flavor, glycerin, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.