The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
DIST. BY: PROCTER & GAMBLE, CINCINNATI, OH 45202Made in Canada
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:nasal congestioncough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches & painsfever
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4 doses (30 mL each) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productchild takes more than 4 doses (15 mL each) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this producttaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:Skin reddeningBlistersRashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)peristent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaa sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesspain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) 7 days (adults)fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- Take only as directedonly use the dose cup provideddo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrsadults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL every 4 hrschildren 6 to under 12 yrs 15 mL every 4 hrs
- Children 4 to under 6 yrs ask a doctor
- Children under 4 yrs do not use
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 44 mg
- Store at no greater than 25C. Do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, beta carotene, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.