The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Active Ingredients (In Each Liquicap)
Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain relieverNighttime sleep-aid
- For the temporary relief of occasional minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe
liver damage may occur if• adult takes more than 4 doses (2 geltabs each) in 24 hrs, whichis the maximum daily amount for this product• taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include: • skin reddening • blisters • rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver diseasea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
Otc - When Using
- When using this product avoid alcoholic beveragesdrowsiness will occurdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occursleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only 2 geltabs per day (24 hours)adults & children 12 yrs & over2 gletabs at bedtimechildren under 12 yrsdo not use
- Store at no greater than 25° C
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red No. 27, FD&C Blue No. 1, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.