The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:eczemapsoriasispoison ivy, oak, sumacinsect bitesdetergentsjewelrycosmeticssoapsseborrheic dermatitistemporarily relieves external anal and genital itchingother uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyesdo not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctordo not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctorrectal bleeding occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctorfor external anal and genital itching, adults:when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applyingapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto tubestore at room temperaturesee carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Aloe powder, cetearyl alcohol/sodium lauryl sulfate/sodium cetearyl sulfate, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin wax, propylparaben, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.