The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alchol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only-handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If skin irritation develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105⁰Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful gers and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.Made in the USA with US and foreign componentsManufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc8515 Page Ave., St. Louis MO 63114for Shopko Stores Operating Co., LLCwww.shopko.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.