The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg
- Relieves:constipationhelps restore & maintain regularitypromotes normal function of the bowel
- Do not use if you have abdominal pain, nausea or vomitingyou have difficulty in swallowingyou have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience chest pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, difficulty in breathing or swallowingyou fail to have a bowel movement after userectal bleeding occurssymptoms persist more than 1 weekDrug interaction precaution: Contains calcium. If you are taking any form of tetracycline antibiotic, this product should be taken 1 hour before or 2 hours after you have taken the antibiotic
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take this product (child or adult dose) with a full glass of water (8oz)daily maximum 4 doses dosage may vary according to diet, exercise, previous laxative use or severity of constipationcontinued use for 1 to 3 days is normally required to provide full benefitadults and children 12 years of age and over2 caplets once a dayup to 4 times a daychildren under 12 yearsconsult a physician
- Each caplet contains: calcium 122 mgdo not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missingstore at room temperatureprotect contents from moisture
Calcium carbonate, caramel, crospovidone, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate
* Please review the disclaimer below.