The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- ▪for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪abdominal pain▪nausea▪vomiting▪a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
When Using This Product
- ▪you may experience stomach discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur▪Swallow tablets whole, do not chew or crush▪do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk▪expect results in 6-12 hours
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪you fail to have a bowel movement after use▪rectal bleeding occurs▪you need to use a laxative for more than one week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Adults and children 12 years of age and overtake 1 to 3 tablets in a single dose once dailychildren 6 to under 12 years of agetake 1 tablet in a single dose once dailychildren under 6 years of ageask a doctor
- ▪do not use if individual blister compartments are broken or open▪Store at room temperature▪Protect from moisture▪Retain carton for complete information
Acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red #7 calcium lake, hypromellose phthalate, Iron oxide, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.