The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Antidiarrheal/upset stomach reliever(total salicylate 102 mg per tablet)
- Relieves ▪travelers’ diarrhea▪diarrhea▪upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:▪heartburn▪indigestion▪nausea▪gas▪fullness
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are▪allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) ▪taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- ▪bloody or black stool ▪an ulcer ▪a bleeding problem
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪fever ▪mucus in the stool
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug for ▪anticoagulation (thinning the blood) ▪diabetes ▪gout ▪arthritis
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪symptoms get worse▪ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs▪diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- ▪chew or dissolve tablets in mouth▪drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea▪adults and children 12 years and older: 2 tablets every ½ to 1 hour, or 4 tablets every hour as needed▪do not exceed 16 tablets in 24 hours▪use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days▪children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- ▪each tablet contains: salicylate 102 mg▪Do not use if individual blister compartments are torn or open▪Store at room temperature 59°-86°F
Flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red #27 aluminum lake, sorbitol, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.