NDC 37662-2803 Magnesia Acetica
|Color(s)||WHITE (C48325) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||3 MM |
NDC Code 37662-2803-1
Package Description: 200 PELLET in 1 VIAL, GLASS
NDC Code 37662-2803-2
Package Description: 500 PELLET in 1 VIAL, GLASS
NDC Code 37662-2803-3
Package Description: 3000 PELLET in 1 BOTTLE, GLASS
NDC Code 37662-2803-4
Package Description: 10000 PELLET in 1 BOTTLE, GLASS
What is NDC 37662-2803?
The NDC code 37662-2803 is assigned by the FDA to the product Magnesia Acetica which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Hahnemann Laboratories, Inc.. The product's dosage form is pellet and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in 4 packages with assigned NDC codes 37662-2803-1 200 pellet in 1 vial, glass , 37662-2803-2 500 pellet in 1 vial, glass , 37662-2803-3 3000 pellet in 1 bottle, glass , 37662-2803-4 10000 pellet in 1 bottle, glass . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are Magnesia Acetica Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are Magnesia Acetica UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- MAGNESIUM ACETATE TETRAHYDRATE (UNII: I01G0EJC3B)
- MAGNESIUM CATION (UNII: T6V3LHY838) (Active Moiety)
Which are Magnesia Acetica Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Magnesia Acetica?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
- Calculi Dissolution Agent - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Increased Large Intestinal Motility - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Inhibition Large Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Absorption - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Inhibition Small Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Absorption - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Magnesium Ion Exchange Activity - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Osmotic Activity - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Osmotic Laxative - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Stimulation Large Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Secretion - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label