The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Acitve ingredient (in each drop)Menthol 7.5 mg
Otc - Purpose
Purpose Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily releives:
- Cough as may occur with a coldoccasional minor irritation and sore throat
WarngingsSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for
more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever,headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult adocotr promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improvein 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. Thesesymptoms may be serious.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:persistent or chronic cough such as occurs withsmoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor if cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, oris accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious condition.sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lastsor worsenssore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 5 years and over dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.children under 5 years ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
Other information 10 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients: Beta carotene (color), corn
starch, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, honey, mediumchain triglycerides, natural & artificial flavors, soybeanoil, sucrose and water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.