The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Levocetirizine dihydrochloride USP, 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- If you have kidney diseaseif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing cetirizine
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Ever had trouble urinating or emptying your bladder
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- You have trouble urinating or emptying your bladderan allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults 65 years of age and older ask a doctor adults and children 12-64 years of age take 1 tablet (5 mg) once daily in the eveningdo not take more than 1 tablet (5 mg) in 24 hours 1/2 tablet (2.5 mg) once daily in the evening may be appropriate for less severe symptoms children 6-11 years of age take 1/2 tablet (2.5 mg) once daily in the eveningdo not take more than 1/2 tablet (2.5 mg) in 24 hours children under 6 years of age do not use consumers with kidney disease do not use
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)safety sealed: Bottle: do not use if carton was opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing Blister: Do not use if seal is broken or if individualblister unit is open or torn
Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.