The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B®SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientBenzalkonium chloride 0.02%Benzocaine 20%Zinc chloride 0.1%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeOral AntisepticOral Pain RelieverOral Astringent
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily relieves of pain caused by:canker sorescold soresfever blistersminor irritation of the mouth and gumsto help protect against infection in minor oral irritation
- WarningsMethemoglobinemia warning: use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in the blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
- Pale, gray or blue colored skin (cyanosis)headacherapid heart rateshortness of breathdizziness or lightheadednessfatigue or lack of energyAllergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usemore than directedfor more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctorfor teethingin children under 2 years of age
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifswelling, rash, fever developsirritation, pain or redness persist or worsensore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysallergic reaction occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionscut open tip of tube on score markadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.children under 2 years of age: do not use
Inactive ingredients Allantoin,Carbomer, Edetate Disodium, Mentha Piperata (Peppermint Oil), Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, PVP, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol.
Otc - Questions
Questions or Comments? Call
* Please review the disclaimer below.