The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each tablet)PurposeLoratadine, USP 10 mgAntihistaminePseudoephedrine sulfate, USP 240 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:sneezingitchy, watery eyesrunny noseitching of the nose or throatreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientsIf you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasethyroid diseasehigh blood pressurediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandliver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fevernervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tabletadults and children 12 years and over1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Sodium: contains 10 mg/tabletcalcium: contains 25 mg/tabletTAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.store between 20° C to 25° C (68° F to 77° F).protect from light and store in a dry place
Calcium carbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, sodium alginate, sodium citrate, talc and titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.