The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach pain
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking mineral oil.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using a laxative. These could be sign of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Take with a glass of water adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. children 2 to under 12 years of age take 1 softgel daily children under 2 years of age ask a doctor
- Each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- Store at 25ºC (77º); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water sorbitan,sorbitol*contains one or more of these ingredients
H-E-B Stool Softener Laxative
* Please review the disclaimer below.