The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Bisacodyl USP, 10 mg
- For relief of occasional constipation and irregularity-This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
When Using This Product
May cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifif you have rectal bleeding or fail to have bowel movement after using a laxative. This may indicate a serious conditionyou need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older Children 6 to under 12 years Children under 6One suppository once daily 1/2 suppository once daily Ask doctor.-Detach one suppository from the strip and remove from foil - Carefully insert one suppositry well into the rectum-Do not use more than once per day
- Do not store above 30°C (86°F)
Hydrogenated vegetable oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.