The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 7%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if • rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.reapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Water, propylene glycol, silica, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, benzyl alcohol, palmitic acid, myristyl alcohol, stearic acid, saccharomyces/podophyllum peltatum ferment filtrate, lauryl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), lecithin, cellulose gum, chlorphenesin, butylated PVP, disodium EDTA, butylene glycol
* Please review the disclaimer below.