NDC 37808-954 H.e.b. Solutions Sunscreen
Sport Spf 70 Lotion Lotion Topical
NDC Code 37808-954-12
Package Description: 237 mL in 1 TUBE
What is NDC 37808-954?
The NDC code 37808-954 is assigned by the FDA to the product H.e.b. Solutions Sunscreen which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by H.e.b. The generic name of H.e.b. Solutions Sunscreen is sport spf 70 lotion. The product's dosage form is lotion and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 37808-954-12 237 ml in 1 tube . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for H.e.b. Solutions Sunscreen?
Uses • Helps prevent sunburn • If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
What are H.e.b. Solutions Sunscreen Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are H.e.b. Solutions Sunscreen UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX)
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (Active Moiety)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (Active Moiety)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (Active Moiety)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (Active Moiety)
- OXYBENZONE (UNII: 95OOS7VE0Y)
- OXYBENZONE (UNII: 95OOS7VE0Y) (Active Moiety)
Which are H.e.b. Solutions Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE (UNII: I9PJ0O6294)
- DOCOSANOL (UNII: 9G1OE216XY)
- GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4)
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH)
- PALMITIC ACID (UNII: 2V16EO95H1)
- MYRISTYL ALCOHOL (UNII: V42034O9PU)
- STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP)
- LAURYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 178A96NLP2)
- CETYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 936JST6JCN)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- CHAMOMILE (UNII: FGL3685T2X)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- LECITHIN, SOYBEAN (UNII: 1DI56QDM62)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311)
- CHLORPHENESIN (UNII: I670DAL4SZ)
- EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K)
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA)
- LEVOMENOL (UNII: 24WE03BX2T)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label