The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
• first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in: • minor cuts • scrapes • burns
For external use onlyFlammable• keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Flash point 72°F.
• do not use with electrocautery procedures.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
• do not get into eyes • do not apply over large areas of the body • do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area • apply 1 to 3 times daily
• does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol • will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
* Please review the disclaimer below.