The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75% v/v.
- For hand sanitizing that helps reduce bacteria on the skin.Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.Flammable, Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of age.On open skin wounds.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wipe the surface of the skin and let it air dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store at room temperature.Keep pouch tightly closed and stored at room temperature.Hold away from face when opening.
Water, Glycerol, Propane -1,2-diol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Vera Extract, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, Tea Tree Oil, Matricaria Recutita Extract, Quaternary, Citric Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.