The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)** nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Headachemuscular achesminor pain of arthritistoothachebackachethe common coldmenstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Heart Attack And Stroke Warning
NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersthe stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a strokeyou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirinunder a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problem or stroke:
- Chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swelllingpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be usedadults and children 12 years and oldertake 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persistif pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be useddo not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before usestore at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)retain carton for complete product information and warnings
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.