The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do Not Use
Laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You
- Are taking any other drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
When Using This Product
- Do not use for a period longer than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxativeThese may be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away.
- Swallow tablet(s) with a glass of waterswallow tablet(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chewadults and children 12 years of age and oldertake 2 tablets once or twice daily children 6 to under 12 years of agetake 1 tablet once or twice dailychildren under 6 years of age ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 40 mgvery low sodium
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
Acacia, calcium phosphate dihydrate, calcium sulfate anhydrous*, carnauba wax, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, iron oxide*, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow*, kaolin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, shellac, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide
EQUALINE Maximum Strength Laxative
* Please review the disclaimer below.