The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Loratadine 5 mgPseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •runny nose •itching of the nose or throat •temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies •reduces swelling of nasal passages •temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure •temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •thyroid disease •high blood pressure •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When Using This Product Do Not Take More Than Directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. •symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever •nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tabletadults and children 12 years and over1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- •each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg •do not use if blister unit is broken or torn •store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) •keep in a dry place
Croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.