The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Temporarily relieves the pain and itching associated with:minor skin irritationsminor burnsminor cutsinsect bitessunburnscrapes
For external use only
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burnslarge areas of the body
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes or nosenot for prolonged use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area up to 3 or 4 times dailychildren under 2 years: ask a doctor
Water, dimethicone, glycerin, petrolatum, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, stearamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, distearyldimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, steareth-2, tocopheryl acetate, EDTA, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, potassium hydroxide, fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.