The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each tablet)Fexofenadine HCI 30 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, water eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this productdo not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without wateradults and children 12 years of age and overtake 2 tablets every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years of agetake 1 tablet every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 6 years of agedo not useadults 65 years of age and olderask a doctorconsumers with kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: sodium 5 mgphenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 5.3 mg per tabletsafety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or openedstore between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
Aspartame, citric acid anhydrous, crospovidone, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium starch glycolate
* Please review the disclaimer below.