The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by: Wakefern Food Corp.5000 Riverside DriveKeasbey, NJ 08832
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringwormrelieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1-800-222-1222.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeksif condition persists longer, ask a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
* Please review the disclaimer below.