The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Wakefern Food Corp.5000 Riverside DriveKeasbey, NJ 08832
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On nails or scalpin or near the mouth or the eyesfor vaginal yeast infections
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away 1-800-222-1222.
- Adults and children 12 years and olderuse the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tubewash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applyingfor athlete's foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor.for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.wash hands after each usechildren under 12 years: ask a doctor1 weekbetween the toes2 weeks on the bottomor sides of the foot
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visiblestore at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.