The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
WarningsDo not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding:if breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Other informationstore between 20° to 25°C (68°to 77°F)
Inactive ingredients corn starch, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 1-800-632-6900
* Please review the disclaimer below.