The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Docusate sodium 250 mg
Stool softener laxative
- For the prevention of dry, hard stools
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
Do Not Use
If you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each softgel contains: sodium 15 mgstore at 20º-25ºC(68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitol special*may contain this ingredient
MEIJER Extra Strength Stool Softener
* Please review the disclaimer below.