The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do Not Use
- In children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic beverages
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each caplet contains: calcium 30 mgstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)protect from moisturesee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silica gel, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.