The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate USP 675 mgMagnesium hydroxide USP 135 mgSimethicone USP 60mg
- Relieves: •heartburn •acid indigestion •pressure, bloating and discomfort commonly referred to as gas
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
- •Do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24-hour period •Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- •chew 2-4 tablets completely as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor. Do not swallow tablets whole.
- •each tablet contains: calcium 270 mg, magnesium 55 mg •store at room temperatureAvoid high humidity
Corn starch, D&C Red No. 27, dextrose, FD&C Blue No. 1, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sucralose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.