The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only-handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not sore above 105⁰ Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
Questions? Call 1-888-593-0593**Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO Industries, Inc distributor of Purell Refreshing Aloe Advanced Hand SanitizerPatent Pending Made in U.S. with U.S. and foreign partsDISTRIBUTED BYMEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INCGRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544439.000/439AB
* Please review the disclaimer below.