The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BYMEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544www.meijer.comMADE IN USA
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientStannous Fluoride 0.454% (w/v 0.15% fluoride ion)
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usesbuilds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contactaids in the prevention of dental cavities
WarningsIf pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a dentist if: the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.Minimize swallowingSpit out after brushingChildren under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Inactive ingredients glycerin, water, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, cellulose gum, sodium saccharin
* Please review the disclaimer below.