The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Cl 0.13% w/w Lidocaine HCI 2.5% w/w
First Aid AntisepticPain Relieving Spray
First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination or skin infection, and for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor: cuts, scrapes, burns, sunburn, skin irritations
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •deep or puncture wounds •animal bites •serious burns
When Using This Product
- •do not use in or near the eyes •do not apply over large area of the body or in large quantities •do not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens •symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222
- •adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area. spray small amount on the area 1-3 times daily; may be covered with sterile bandage (let dry first) •children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- •Store at room temperature •avoid excessive heat
EDTA disodium, fragrance, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.