The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do Not Use
If you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
When Using This Product
- Do not chew or crush tablet(s)do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milkyou may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take with a glass of wateradults and children 12years and over take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dosechildren 6 to under 12 years take 1 tablet in a single daily dosechildren under 6 years ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)avoid excessive humiditysee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.