The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Famotidine 20 mg
- •relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach •prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do Not Use
- •if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. •if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor •with other acid reducers
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition. •heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness •chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness •frequent chest pain •frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn •unexplained weight loss •nausea or vomiting •stomach pain
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •your heartburn continues or worsens •you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years and over: •to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew. •to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn •do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours •children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- •read the directions and warnings before use •keep the carton. It contains important information. •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) •protect from moisture and light
Carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, lactose (monohydrate), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, and titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.