The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Benzalkonium 0.13% First Aid AntisepticLidocaine HCl 2.5% Pain Relieving Spray
First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination or skin infection, and for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor: cuts, scrapes, burns, sunburn, skin irritations
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyesdo not apply over large area of the body or in large quantitiesdo not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
• Adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area. Apply small amount on the area 1-3 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage (let dry first) • Children Under 2 years: Consult a physician.
Avoid excessive heat
Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Nonoxynol 9, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.