The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skinhelps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
Otc - When Using
When using this product • do not get into eyes
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use ondeep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed to hands or body when skin feels dry or irritated
Other Information • may stain some fabrics
Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, steareth-20, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.