The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Diphenhydramine HCI 2.0%Zinc Acetate 0.1%
External AnalgesicSkin Protectant
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:minor burns sunburnminor cutsscrapesinsect bitesminor skin irritationsrashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumacdries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
Keep away from fire or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do Not Use
- On lare areas of the bodywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask A Doctor Before Use
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more often than directedadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, tromethamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.