The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
- Relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
Do Not Use
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are presentfor longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding
- You fail to have a bowel movement after use. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older take 2 tablets once or twice daily with a glass of water children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1 tablet once or twice daily with a glass of water children under 6 years of ageconsult a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg/ tableteach tablet contains: magnesium 10 mg/ tableteach tablet contains: sodium 3 mg/ tablet VERY LOW SODIUM
- Store at 15º - 30º C (59º-86º F)
- Keep in a dry place
- Do not expose to excessive heat
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health Inc., owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®
Acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, and titanium dioxide. May also contain: anhydrous lactose, isopropyl alcohol, Lake Brilliant Blue FCF, malto dextrin, Opacode Black S-1-17823, Opagloss 6000P, tartaric acid
Sennosides 25 mg
* Please review the disclaimer below.